Sykesville Craft Beer Festival, November 4th, 12 to 4 pm
Enjoy unlimited sampling from over 40 breweries, live music, food trucks, and artisans in beautiful historic Sykesville.
Bring your electronic ticket(s) or receipt and an ID to one of our Entrance Tents.
$55 Event Day Ticket
If you would like to come as a designated drivers, please remember that this event serves as our most significant fundraiser and is the primary source of income supporting our nonprofit’s various operations and projects, including garden maintenance, veteran banners, public art initiatives, small business support, and more.
If you join us without a ticket, we hope you will consider alternative ways to support our cause, such as making a donation or buying drinks by the glass at our concession (or at local businesses to help them as well). The funds generated from ticket sales go beyond covering the cost of beverages; they also contribute significantly to the high expenses associated with amenities that all guests enjoy. These amenities include restrooms, shuttle services, live music, road closures, and more.
2023 Brewery List:
- Mobtown Brewing (Baltimore, MD)
- Antietam (Hagerstown, MD)
- Olde Mother Brewing (Frederick, MD)
- Great Lakes Brewing Company (Cleveland, OH)
- Port City Brewing Company (Alexandria, VA)
- Ace Cider (Sebastopol, CA)
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company (Ashburn, VA)
- Funk Brewing (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Big Oyster Brewing (Lewes, DE)
- Cider Boys (Stevens Point, WI)
- Tenth Ward Distillin (Frederick, MD)
- Manor Hill Brewery (Ellicott City, MD)
- New Trail Brewing Company (Williamsport, PA)
- Bell’s Brewery (Comstock, MI)
- Oliver Brewery Co. (Baltimore, MD)
- Founders Brewing Co. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Stateside/Surfside (Philadelphia, PA)
- Rosie Cheeks Distillery (Walkersville, MD)
- Costa Distillery (Baja California, Mexico)
- Big Truck Farm Brewery (Parkton, MD)
- RAR Brewing (Cambridge, MD)
- Smoketown Brewing Station (Brunsick, MD)
- Farmacy Brewing (Reistertown, MD)
- Thick N’ Think Brewing Co. (Hagerstown, MD
- Silver Branch Brewing Company(Silver Spring, MD)
- 1623 Brewing Company (Eldersburg, MD)
- Brothers Ridge Cider (New Windsor, MD)
The Downtown Sykesville Connection and the Town of Sykesville look forward to seeing you on Main Street on November 4, 2023!
Non-refundable, the event is rain or shine.
NO PETS ALLOWED (Town Ordinance 301, which modified the Town Code. The Town Code reference for the “no pets or animals allowed at Town events is Chapter 51, Article 1, Sections 51-1 through 51-)
*Information provided to the Downtown Sykesville Connection will not be used for any purpose other than the distribution and/or confirmation of receipt of tickets and the advertisement of other Main Street events.
*No bicycles are allowed inside the event parameters due to the size of the crowd for safety reasons.
*The Downtown Sykesville Connection is not responsible for any situations that arise due to the PayPal or Square transaction system.
*By attending the 2023 Sykesville Craft Beer Festival, I understand that I may be photographed or videotaped for promotional or educational purposes.